Parry Sound Itosu-Kai Karate and Kobudo Club
Home Class Schedule Instructors Photo Gallery News Registration FAQ History Contact
Code of Conduct
* Bow when entering and leaving the Dojo
* After entering the Dojo students are expected to practice something they have learned.
* Talking with friends and other students before class should take place at the sides of the Dojo.
* We do not criticize others.
.* Higher- ranking students are to respectfully assist all lower ranking students in their training.
* Lower ranking students will follow the instructions of higher-ranking students in the Dojo.
* All students will address any black belt as Sensei and any senior student as Sempai.
* The use of alcohol or other substances before training is forbidden.
* Eating food or chewing gum during training is not allowed.
* There will be no sparring without permission and the supervision of a "Sensei".
* Students will demonstrate a serious attitude in the dojo.
* Students will ensure that their Keoigi is clean and that finger and toe -nails are clipped to prevent
* For the safety of all, rings, watches or other jewellery must be taken off before training.
* Members are not allowed to teach any non-member skills they have learned.
* Students will make every effort to avoid and move away from any situation that might end up in
a violent act.
* Students will not behave in a way that could start physical violence. Engaging in physical
violence is a serious matter that could result in a student being asked to leave the Club
Be moderate and courteous.
Be righteous and have a strong sense of justice.
Be modest in your words and actions.
Karatedo is a lifetime study.